School of Aural Rehabilitation (SOAR)
Better Hearing Australia’s internal training course for tutors has been developed by us under the auspice of its School of Aural Rehabilitation (SOAR).
The Aural Rehabilitation Course comprises 7 modules of study:
- The Ear and Hearing Loss
- Effects of Hearing Loss
- Speech Production and Elements of Speech
- Presenting Sessions in Hearing Loss Management
- Access Programs and Services
- Basic Acoustics and Audiometry
- Hearing Aids and Assistive Devices
The Head of SOAR is responsible for the overall functioning of the School of Aural Rehabilitation. Discover more about SOAR by contacting the Head of SOAR
Better Hearing Australia’s work is informed by the latest research and evidence-based practice. For more details contact our National office.