Better Hearing Australia (National)
email us: email@example.com
Mr Andrew Bush | Last President elected 2019 | Phone 0416 217 571
You may also be interested in services and support offered by local Better Hearing Australia organisations. Use the Main Menu above to contact your State Branch to find out more.
We have had branches in all states of Australia starting with Sydney in 1932. Here are some of the branches you could join (yes, you COULD join more than one if you really really want!), and just some of the special projects that the local group support in their efforts to ease the effects of hearing loss for those wish to keep cognitively engaged and socially active.
BRANCH CONTACT Email Well-known Projects
- Canberra firstname.lastname@example.org Music & Hearing Loss Presentations with CSO
- Brisbane Audiologist available; NDIS advisors
- Central Coast email@example.com Merniere’s Disease Support
- Sydney firstname.lastname@example.org Lipreading; small branch but with own office
- Victoria email@example.com SoundFair in Victoria, but they hold a BHA license
- Western Australia firstname.lastname@example.org Qsign Project; Lipreading & Auslan Conversation
COVID has taken its toll on many volunteer-based groups too. Many of our branches are in need of revitalisation and if you live somewhere that needs a BHA Branch, and wish to help, please say.
Branch —- Previous contact —- Date closed
Newcastle. email@example.com 61 Christo Road, Waratah 2020
Wagga 0413 844 627 firstname.lastname@example.org 2019
South Australia 2021
Bunbury, WA 2021
School of Aural Rehabilitation
School of Aural Rehabilitation (SOAR)
Shona Fennell, 7 Agnes St, SEATON, SA 5023