Better Hearing Australia (National)
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Peter Kerley | National President elected July 2023 | Phone 0433 186 532
You may also be interested in services and support offered by local Better Hearing Australia organisations. Use the State Branches Menu above to contact your State Branch to find out more.
We have had branches in all states of Australia starting with Sydney in 1932. Here are some of the branches you could join (yes, you COULD join more than one if you really really want!), and just some of the special projects that the local group support in their efforts to ease the effects of hearing loss for those wish to keep cognitively engaged and socially active.
BRANCH CONTACT link Well-known Projects
- Canberra email@example.com Lipreading; Music & Hearing Loss Shows with CSO
- Brisbane bhabrisbane.org.au/contact-us/ Audiologists. National Loops Project, NDIS advisors
- Central Coast firstname.lastname@example.org Lipreading, etc; Merniere’s Disease Support
- Western Australia email@example.com Qsign Project; Lipreading & Auslan Conversation
- Sydney firstname.lastname@example.org Lipreading; small branch but with own office
- Victoria email@example.com SoundFair in Victoria, but they hold a BHA license
COVID has taken its toll on many volunteer-based groups too. Many of our branches are in need of revitalisation and if you live somewhere that needs a BHA Branch, and wish to help, please say.
Branch —- Previous contact may work—- Date closed
Newcastle. firstname.lastname@example.org 61 Christo Road, Waratah 2020
Wagga 0413 844 627 email@example.com 2019
South Australia 2021
School of Aural Rehabilitation
School of Aural Rehabilitation (SOAR)
Shona Fennell, 7 Agnes St, SEATON, SA 5023